Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in submitting content to our conference!
2022's CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference will take place in Chicago, IL from September 21-23, 2022.
To begin a submission:
- To view submission descriptions (abstracts, workshops, symposia, facilitated discussions), click the links below
- Please log in using the fields to the left
- If you need to create a new account, you can use the "New Submission" tab above
- If you've submitted content to our conference in the last three years, you can use the same username/password
- To start a new submission, click "New Submission" above
- To continue working on your submission, use the navigation panel on the left of the screen - click the "incomplete" tab
- Remember to FINALIZE your submission. Otherwise, it will be marked incomplete and not considered for conference.
- Even after finalizing your submission, you will be able to edit your submission until the submission window closes
- This submission system works best with Google Chrome (if that is accessible to you) but should work on Internet Explorer Iand Firefox as well
To begin reviewing submissions, click "My Review Assignments" in the column on the left of this screen.
We appreciate your patience and flexibility while our plans for the 2022 annual conference continue to develop in light of the pandemic. As of January 2022, we are anticipating an in-person event!
Remember to continuously check the CityMatCH conference website (www.citymatch.org/conference) for updates. We hope to see you in person this year!
If you have any questions, please email us at CitymatchConference@unmc.edu.