Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Thank you for your interest in submitting to our conference!
The 2024 CityMatCH Leadership and MCH Epidemiology Conference will take place in Seattle, Washington from September 9-11, 2024.
To begin or edit a submission, please log in using the fields to the left.
- If you need to create a new account, you can use the "New Submission" tab above
- If you've submitted content to our conference in the last three years, you can use the same username/password
- To start a new submission, click "New Submission" above
- To edit a submission, click "My Submission" to the left
To view submission descriptions (abstracts, workshops, symposia, facilitated discussions), click the links below:
- Broad summary/comparison of all four types
- Abstracts Description
- Workshops Description
- Symposia Description
- Facilitated Discussion Description
We are awarding poster submissions this year! The categories are as follows:
- The Outstanding Poster Award- Program/Policy
- The Outstanding Poster Award- Scientific Research/Data
- The Innovation Award- Program/Policy
- The Innovation Award- Scientific Research/Data
- Exemplary Student Researcher
To submit a National MCH Epi Award Nomination:
- Click on "create a submission" on the header above.
- Select "click here to create a new submission." This will bring up a page to create a new submission.
- Scroll down to "submission type" and select National MCH Epi Award Nominations from the drop-down menu.
- Then, select the award type you wish to submit! Once you select the award type, the full submission form will populate.
- To continue working on your submission, use the navigation panel on the left of the screen - click the "incomplete" tab.
- Remember to FINALIZE your submission. Otherwise, it will be marked incomplete and not considered for the conference.
- Even after finalizing your submission, you will be able to edit your submission until the submission window closes.
- This submission system works best with Google Chrome (if that is accessible to you) but should be compatible with other web browsers.
To begin reviewing submissions, click "My Review Assignments" in the column on the left of this screen.
Remember to continuously check the CityMatCH conference website (www.citymatch.org/conference) for conference updates.
If you have any questions, please email us at CitymatchConference@unmc.edu.